DMCA Notice & Takedown Procedure
Our site abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on our site, affiliate’s site or merchant’s that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
In regards to DMCA infringement claims on affiliate’s sites or merchant’s sites list in on our Network System is not our responsibility for infringement. We can only exclude their Web properties and/or campaigns/links listed in our Network System. You will need to
contact the affiliate’s or merchant’s directly to get infringed content removed.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with our rights and obligations under the DMCA and, in particular, section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
Notice of Infringing Material
To file a notice of infringing material on our site, please provide a notification containing the following details:
1. Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify the work claimed to be infringed or, if multiple works are claimed to be
infringed, a representative list of such works (for example: title, author, any registration or tracking number, URL);
2. Reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the material that is claimed to be infringing (for example a link to the
page that contains the material);
3. Your contact information so that we can contact you (for example, your address, telephone number, email address);
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in (2) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its
agent, or the law;
5. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf
of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed.
6. Your physical or electronic signature.
Then send this notice to:
By Email: email@example.com
If material that you have posted to our site has been taken down, you may file a
counter-notification that contains the following details:
1. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
2. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material in question;
3. Your name, address and telephone number;
4. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for judicial district in which your address is located
or, if your address is outside of the USA, for any judicial district in which our site may be found and that you will accept.